MedPro Group provides your medical malpractice insurance coverage, while DTI offers their concierge account management services, including options for affordable CE programs offered through Data Trace Publishing.
DTI strives to provide you the lowest, sustainable rates through MedPro and will help you receive all available policy credits towards your policy premium. The following credits could be available to you and your practice:
- Claims-free credit
- Employed physician credit
- Association membership credit
- Part-time credit
- New practice credit
- Risk management credit*
- Electronic health record (EHR) credit
*In all states except for California.
In addition, MedPro also provides:
- Flexibility for leave of absence, including military leave, educational leave, sabbaticals, short-term disability, and FMLA
- Student preceptorship, extern, and board policies
Should you employ allied healthcare professionals, they will be covered if you have obtained “entity coverage,” or you may purchase individual coverage for these employees, if needed.